Friday, February 3, 2012

Breakfast Quesadilla

I recently joined weight watchers as a way to check that my meals are balanced and healthy. It has also provided me with a great new resource for recipes! On my quest to continue eating high protein breakfasts' I created this really simple breakfast burrito.

Ingredients:
small quesadilla shell
1/2 cup fat free cheese
1 slice turkey bacon
egg whites

Directions:
1. Spread your ingredients on half the quesadilla shell.
2. Fold shell over ingredients and grill. I use my panini press but you can also just use a frying pan which works very well to make the outside crispy and melt the cheese. This is such a super easy breakfast and delicious as well. When I am running low on time I even leave out the egg whites and it still keeps me filled up!






No comments:

Post a Comment