Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Spring Cleaning: Kitchen Pantry

The first time I saw David's kitchen 'pantry' I was in shock. It was the smallest closet I had ever seen and only had one full size shelf that was so high I could hardly reach it. After a year and a half of hating that closet I decided it was time to put in a real pantry. David of course was thrilled with the thought of more storage and created the new shelves we put in. Below is the previous pantry.



We decided to paint the inside the blue we painted the hall closet so it would actually appear bigger. Then David cut and painted shelves.


Here is the final pantry! We still want to get a few more Tupperware containers to organize it a bit more but for now it is a huge improvement. It is such a change and frees up a whole kitchen cabinet with room to spare! The black painting on the door is another ongoing project that I will blog about shortly.




Oh how I do love organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment