Thursday, March 1, 2012

Baked Shrimp in Lemon Garlic Sauce

I needed a quick recipe that was low in calories and didn't require too many ingredients and luckily I found the baked shrimp in lemon garlic sauce recipe. It is super easy and fast!


Ingredients:
1 lb shrimp, peeled
cooking spray
1/4 c lemon juice
2 tbsp light butter, melted
3 garlic cloves
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
3/4 tsp lemon pepper
1/4 tsp ground red pepper
2 tbsp parsley chopped

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Arrange shrimp in single layer 13x9 baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients. Pour over shrimp.



3. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle parsley over top and serve.


I chose to serve it over pasta and without the parsley since I didn't have any available. It was delicious and left plenty of leftovers which I plan to incorporate into another dish tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment