Friday, January 20, 2012

Feta-Crusted Salmon

I am so thankful for my wonderful family who has been supporting me and my healthy eating goals. A few weeks ago my cousin Laurie sent me a great recipe for Feta-Crusted Salmon. It was very easy and quite delicious.



Ingredients:
1 pound salmon fillet (bones removed)
1/4 cup feta crumbled
1/6 cup light mayonnaise
1/2 tbsp light cream cheese
1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp paprika (ground)
1/2 tbsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/6 cup panko

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly oil. Place salmon onto foil and set aside.


2. Mix together feta cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese, dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder in a bowl until smooth. Spread mixture over salmon, then sprinkle panko over top, covering completely.





3. Bake in preheated oven until easily flaked with a fork, about 25 minutes.


Simple and delicious! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment