Sunday, January 29, 2012

Spring Cleaning: Hall Closet

This past weekend was a rare winter weekend with temperatures in the high 50's. So I guess you could say I caught the spring cleaning bug and decided to help David get organized! David's house has limited storage so I was excited when my sister introduced me to the Iheartorganizing blog. I was inspired by her fun closet colors and great use of containers. Here is the hall closet we began with.

Although it isn't too full it is unorganized and could use a nice coat of paint. We decided to go with a lighter blue paint to help brighten the space and make it appear larger.

David surprising me while painting. I was definitely the painter this weekend.
While the paint was drying we made a trip to target. We picked up a shoe organizer and 3 bins for the top shelf to store our hats, gloves, and outside toys.


Here is our final product. Much more inviting and organized! Very excited to start utilizing the space in this closet!


We even add a leash hook for Grace!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment