Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012! This year David and I decided to host a New Years Eve party at my house. All of our wonderful friends were asked to bring food and drinks which really took the pressure off of us. Below is some of the delicious food our wonderful friends brought.
 

David's 7 Layer Bean Dip



Jules shrimp with mango


Jules delicious wraps....it helps to have a chef as a friend



Some of my cookies


Besides eating and drinking delicious food it was so nice to spend time with my good friends. I am so thankful I have all of these wonderful people in my life!

I am thankful for the family and friends David has introduced me to

I am thankful for my amazing dog Grace who also celebrated with us

I am thankful for old roomie friends

And I am thankful for my new roomie friends


I am thankful for my wonderful girlfriends

And so thankful for all the crazy men in my life

So cheers to the new year!


I hope you were all able to ring in the New Year surrounded by your loved ones. Here is to an amazing 2012!




No comments:

Post a Comment